We here at the DK lounge were amped up for this years NY Comic Con at the Jacob Javits Center. News that Grant Morrison, Jeff Lemire, Scott Snyder, Brian K Vaughan would be attending was a huge draw for us and many other fans. Comic Con is a purely visceral experience, thousands of people from all over the tri state area and further gather to take part in the biggest comic convention in the world (only second to San Diego Comic Con). If your a fan of sci fi, comic books, cult movies, fantasy, super heroes, cos play, action figures, video games or even rare collectors items you will love this convention. Thousands of excited cosplayer’s walk the floor taking pictures for fans of their favorite movie/anime or comic book characters, while others run to the nearest panel, signing, art gallery, or comic booth to make long awaited purchases. For those of you that haven’t experienced the craziness, here’s a glimpse of what it’s like be inside New York Comic Con!
- If you find yourself in one of these photos let us know! leave a comment!
HD photos courtesy of Eric Remly.
- NYCC Comic Con Gallery Volume 2 (putthatback.org)
- PHOTO: Highlights from NY Comic Con 2012 – Pt. 1 (taniafuentez.wordpress.com)
- Nerdist Podcast: NY Comic Con (nerdist.com)
- Coming out in costumes for NY Comic Con (aperturereflections.wordpress.com)
- NYCC 2012 Photo Gallery: Volume 1 (putthatback.org)
- Regarding Remly: The Writings and Views of Yours Truly